- 1. Autobond Exclusive for automobile painting process.
- 2. It removes oil, grease, rust, scale, dust and dirt on the body surfaces.
- 3. Form thin iron phosphate coating on the body surface and converts pitted rust as ferric phosphate.
- 4. Creates better base for primers, paints or any organic coatings.
- 5. Enhances paint adhesion, paint life, surface finishing, and eliminate paint under corrosion.
- 6. Easy handling, less area requirements, cost effective.
Directions to use
- 1. Shake well before use.
- 2. Use directly and mix one part of Autobond with one part of water depends on oil, rust & scale.
- 3. Wipe or brush the above mixed solution on the automobile bodies. If heavy pitted rust means use water emery paper.
- 4. Allow one minute and wipe it cleanly with dry clean cloth.
- 5. Allow to dry completely without any moisture.
- 6. Apply primer, paint or any organic coatings within three or four hours.
- 7. Rubber gloves, apron and goggles are recommended during the process.
- If intake, seek medical advice immedietly. Wash hands perfectly after using Autobond. Keep out of reach of children.