- Brake Fluid is fully synthetic. Brake Fluid is compatible with all girling and hydraulic brake systems of vehicles. It is also suitable for hydraulic clutch systems, except the system where mineral oil is prescribed. It exceeds the performance requirements of US general standard FMVSS 116 DOT3 and IS 8654 Specifications.
- 1. Keep Brake Fluid in its original container tightly closed and keep it clean and dry.
- 2. Contamination with dirt, water, petroleum products and other mineral oil will result in brake failure.
- 3. Do not leave the container uncapped, since this fluid is hygroscopic.
- 4. Do not use this container for storage of other fluids or refilling of Brake Fluid. It will damage paint work.
- Keep out of reach of children. Harmfull if swallowed. This product is a mixture of Aolyoxy Alkylene Glycols. Avoid skin and eye contact. In case of eye contact, flush immedietly with water for five minutes.