- A powerfull, heavy duty , acid based cleaner for ceramic floors and walls. Heavy duty tile cleaner is designed for removal of mortal and plaster runs, and cements film residues and most oxide stains. It may also be used as general purpose cleaner on other acid resistance surfaces.
- Also for removal of hardened concrete from tools, machinery and equipments, rust and mill scale from steel work. Suitable for etching of concreate floors and surfaces prior prior to surface coating. It will quickly clean rust or algae stained concrete buildings, pavements, patios, structures etc.
- It is fast acting, easy to apply, cost effective.
Directions to use
- 1. Dilute Flax with water in 1 : 1 ratio or upto 1 : 5.
- 2. Wet the floor by water where Flax solution to be applied.
- 3. Then brush the area by using stiff bristle brush.
- 4. After completing the process, wash throughly with clean water. It is acidic base, will affects Zinc, aluminum and putty.
- 5. For clarification, test with small area before applicaiton.
- Store in a cool place, Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If intake, seek medical advise immedietly. It is acidic base, any spill on skin, eyes, wash with plenty of water. Should wear rubber gloves and goggles during process.