- PRITOBOND is used to remove mild oil, rust and form a thin layer of iron phosphate coating on the metal substrate. It can be applied on any ferrous metals, and also on Aluminium and Zinc Die Casting and Galvanized Surfaces.
- 1. Shake well before use.
- 2. Depending upon scale, rust and oil on job apply directly or dilute with water in the ratio of 1 : 1 or 1 : 2 by using brush, cloth or dip process.
- 3. After few seconds, wipe it with dry clean cloth.
- 4. With in few hours, apply primer, paint or any organic coatings.
- 5. Gloves, goggles, and apron are recommended during process.
- 1. It creates better base for paints or any organic coatings, prevents under paing corrosion.
- 2. Prevents paints from peeling and flaking off.
- 3. Enhances durablity and life of paints.
- 4. Increases paints adhesion with metal substrate.
- 5. No evaporation loss as in the case of organic solvents.
- 6. Single tank cum single process
- 7. Use before 12 months from manufacturing date for better result.
- If intake, seek medical advice immedietly. Wash hands perfectly after using it. Keep out of reach of children.