Directions to Use
- 1. Drain and flush radiotor with water.
- 2. Ensure that there is no leakage in radiator.
- 3. Fill the radiator with one part of PRITOCOOL PLUS and two parts of water.
- 4. Fill expansion bottle upto maximum mark level.
- 5. Top up with PRITOCOOL PLUS periodically up to maximum mark level.
- 6. Change PRITOCOOL PLUS for every 20000 Kms or once in a year whichever is earlier.
- 1. Avoids freezing at low temperature.
- 2. Controls boiling at high temperature.
- 3. Provides inhibition to rust formation.
- 4. Protection against corrosion with MOFI.
- 5. Prevents Scale Formation. Genuine for all types of radiators, cooling systems and gensets.
- 6. Prolongs engine life since PRITOCOOL PLUS avoids extremes of heat and cold.
- 7. Non reactive to rubber products.
- PRITOCOOL PLUS contains glycols, synthetic inhibitors and anti corrosive liquids. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach children.