1. Pipette out 10Ml of the bath solution. Add 90Ml of distilled water and mix well
2. Take 10ml from the makeup solution into conical flask
3. Add 3~4 drops of phenolphthalein indicator and stir well
4. Titrate with 0.1N Hydrochloric acid until the colour of the solution changes from pink to colorless & the standard pointage is 10+ 2Ml for 5% bath concentration
5. If the titrate value is less than 10+ 2. Add 500~750Gms of "PRICHEM – MCP65" for each point lacking per 100 liter bath
For heavy Oily works, high dosage of Alkaline Degreaser "PRICHEM – MCP65" may be recommended.
If the oil content in bath is more than 5~6 gm/liter. Then the entire solution should be drained out and a fresh bath should be prepared
100ml of bath solution +50ml of 50% sulphuric acid. Heat to boiling. Allow it to cool in a graduated cylinder for 3to 6 hours. Oil contact in the sample will float.
The information in this bulletin is based on our experience & tests which we believe to be Reliable, but offer no guarantee and accept no responsibility for operations..
Priyadarishini Chemicals is engaged in Manufacturing of Automobile and Industrial Speciality products from INDIA since 1997 with the aim of providing premium quality products to its valuable customers.
A drop of water is worth more than a sack of gold to a thirsty man !
The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now. So plant a tree atleast today !
A tree which has lost its head will never recover it again, and will survive only as a monument of the ignorance and folly of its Tormentor !
Humans are the only creature in this world, who cut the trees, made paper from it and wrote "Save Trees" on it!
Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink Just think about it !
Water for the future generation is priceless !
We never know the worth of water till the well is dry. Save Water!
For any enquiries on our products,
Wired: +91.422 2567040, 2567114. Wireless: +91.8508888111.
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org